- AbbVie will take reasonable care to ensure that the information and content on the AbbVie Website is accurate, complete, up to date, available and does not infringe any third party rights. However, we do not guarantee that this is always the case. The AbbVie Website and the content and information on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. AbbVie will take reasonable care to ensure that the information and content on the AbbVie Website is accurate, complete, up to date, available and does not infringe any third party rights. However, we do not guarantee that this is always the case. The AbbVie Website and the content and information on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults.
- The information and content on the AbbVie Website does not constitute financial, medical or any other advice, and where applicable, you should seek independent advice before you make any decisions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AbbVie hereby disclaims all liability for any loss or damage, which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, which arises out of, or in connection with use of the AbbVie Website or any decisions, which you make in consultation with an independent advisor or practitioner, except in the case of death or personal injury resulting from AbbVie’s negligence.
- AbbVie is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party websites.
YOUR USE By using the AbbVie Website, you agree to the following:
- not to disrupt, amend or intercept information posted on the AbbVie Website or on any of AbbVie’s servers;
- not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the AbbVie Website; and
- to abide by all applicable, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
AbbVie will use reasonable efforts to make the AbbVie Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs due to an interruption of access to the AbbVie Website. AbbVie may interrupt the AbbVie Website for maintenance reasons and will endeavour to provide reasonable notice of any planned events.
The information, content and graphics published on the AbbVie Website (the "Information") are owned by, or licensed to, AbbVie. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that: (i) the above copyright acknowledgement appears on all copies; (ii) use of the Information is for informational, non-commercial healthcare or personal use only; (ii) the Information is not modified in any way; and (iv) no graphics available from the AbbVie Website are used separate from the accompanying text. For all other uses of the Information or any AbbVie trademark, trade names or trade dress AbbVie’s prior written authorisation is required. AbbVie is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without the permission of the owner of the copyright therein.
Except as permitted above, no licence or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of AbbVie.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
It is your responsibility to ensure that the device used to access the AbbVie Website is adequately secured and protected against malicious software or access by unauthorised persons. To the maximum extent
permitted by applicable law, AbbVie shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits, whether arising directly or indirectly) suffered by any person as a result of interception or unauthorised access to their Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998), even if AbbVie has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by AbbVie’s negligence, AbbVie, its vendors, their respective directors, employees and agents (hereinafter "AbbVie parties") hereby disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the AbbVie Website; (ii) use of information or content on the AbbVie Website; (iii) any services provided on or through the AbbVie Website; and (iv) interception or unauthorized access to personal information submitted to the AbbVie Website, including, without limitation, the following categories of loss or damage, whether or not AbbVie has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage: (a) loss or corruption of data; (b) loss of profits; (c) loss of anticipated savings and/or financial loss; (d) loss of business opportunity;(e) loss of goodwill; (f) loss of reputation; and (g) special damage.