AbbVie Total Rewards Recognizes Hard Work and Dedication
Our employees’ hard work and dedication is what makes us so successful. Our talent philosophy is simple. It connects each person’s individual success to the success they help create for our company.
AbbVie’s approach to benefits, compensation and well-being—what we call Total Rewards—is built to be competitive. In addition to recognizing and rewarding individual performance, we also offer employees flexibility and support throughout their changing life stages.
Vitality is our approach to employee well-being. It’s about sustaining healthy behaviours so each person performs their best both inside and outside the workplace. AbbVie Vitality encompasses a wide range of events, programs and resources, including:
- Education on health-related topics like stress management, nutrition, safety and work/life balance through seminars and online resources
- Health promotion programs on topics such as diabetes, cancer and weight management
- On-site screenings and immunisations to promote disease awareness and early detection
- On-site gym; sports clubs such as running club; football team; badmington team; yoga & pilates classes and a visiting masseuse
- Health fairs, fitness events and team exercise challenge
AbbVie in Motion
AbbVie Vitality includes global programs like AbbVie in Motion, a four-week team competition encouraging fitness and resilience. Explore the highlights of the 2017 AbbVie in Motion program: