Your Application Should Include:
- A full breakdown of funding where possible
- Any other information which you think will support your application
- Your application will be reviewed by a committee, which aims to notify all applicants on the outcome of their applications directly via email
- Please ensure that you complete all fields and include all relevant information in the fields provided
- Unfortunately we will
not be able to consider incomplete application forms
- Please note that your application will only be approved once you have received an email confirmation that confirms a positive decision
- If you have any further questions regarding the process, kindly email the committee at email@example.com
Guidance for Applicants
We are committed to supporting Healthcare Organisations or Charitable Institutions that deal with education based projects and projects that support the local community (Maidenhead, UK).
We will make public declarations about any grant/donation to a Healthcare Organisation or a Charitable Contribution to a Charitable Institution that we have engaged with to provide financial support. This includes, but is not limited to declarations on this website.
Funding in any given calendar year is limited and only projects where the content of the project is wholly controlled by an independent organisation and where AbbVie has no input or influence over the content are eligible.
If an application has not been successful, AbbVie will consider any
re-submissions for part or full funding of a grant/donation to a
Healthcare Organisation or a Charitable Contribution to a Charitable
Institution on a quarterly basis. Full details of what we consider
out of scope for funding may be found here.