Birmingham Heartland Occupational Therapy Palliative Care Team - 2016 Winners
Entries can be submitted by any UK-based:
- NHS organisation
- Charitable or not-for-profit organisation
- Patient group
- Healthcare professional society
2018 Entries Are Now Closed
1. A 200-word executive summary. This will be submitted to the Judges and will also be made publicly available if your entry is selected as a finalist.
2. A two-sided A4 submission, in minimum font size 10. If you are illustrating your submission with thumbnail images within the text, please submit the entry as a pdf to preserve quality and layout.
**Please note that the Executive Summary does not need to fit within this two-sided submission document and can be submitted as a separate document.
Your entry should include details of:
- The category in which you are entering
- The team involved
- The challenge or problem that you were seeking to solve
- The strategy you used to address the challenge
- The tactics you deployed to develop the programme/project
- The results you achieved and the benefit to patients
- Your goals for the project/programme
- How you would use the bursary to further your project/ programme if you won
- Where you heard about AbbVie’s Big Ideas for Better Health awards programme