Our employees’ hard work and dedication is what makes us so successful. Our talent philosophy is simple. It connects each person’s individual success to the success they help create for our company.
AbbVie’s approach to benefits, compensation and well-being—what we call Total Rewards—is built to be competitive. In addition to recognizing and rewarding individual performance, we also offer employees flexibility and support throughout their changing life stages.
Vitality promotes a sustained state of personal wellbeing; supporting your physical, mental and emotional health. Vitality aims to inspire you to be your authentic self, connecting with those around you, at home and at work; developing a sense of belonging and purpose, to enhance your wellbeing and build your resilience. Vitality delivers through local and global AbbVie events, with opportunities and resources available to all in-field and office-based employees to take part, including:
- Education to support employees’ physical and mental wellbeing.
- Health promotion programs on topics such as diabetes, cancer and weight management.
- On-site screenings and immunisations to promote disease awareness and early detection.
- Access to an on-site gym and sports clubs such as running club, badminton team, yoga & pilates classes and a visiting masseuse.
- Health fairs, fitness events and team exercise challenges to encourage participation.
- Activities and events to help employees to manage their work-life balance such as virtual cook-a-longs and panel discussions on wellbeing.
- As part of the Vitality mission, we aim to bring activities and events to suit all interests. These include an on-site ice cream truck visit, theatre visits, comedy nights and Summer BBQs.
AbbVie Vitality includes global programs like AbbVie in Motion,
a four-week team competition encouraging fitness and resilience. Explore the highlights of the 2019 AbbVie in Motion program: