Vitality promotes a sustained state of personal wellbeing; supporting your physical, mental and emotional health. Vitality aims to inspire you to be your authentic self, connecting with those around you, at home and at work; developing a sense of belonging and purpose, to enhance your wellbeing and build your resilience. Vitality delivers through local and global AbbVie events, with opportunities and resources available to all in-field and office-based employees to take part, including:
- Education to support employees’ physical and mental wellbeing.
- Health promotion programs on topics such as diabetes, cancer and weight management.
- On-site screenings and immunisations to promote disease awareness and early detection.
- Access to an on-site gym and sports clubs such as running club, badminton team, yoga & pilates classes and a visiting masseuse.
- Health fairs, fitness events and team exercise challenges to encourage participation.
- Activities and events to help employees to manage their work-life balance such as virtual cook-a-longs and panel discussions on wellbeing.
- As part of the Vitality mission, we aim to bring activities and events to suit all interests. These include an on-site ice cream truck visit, theatre visits, comedy nights and Summer BBQs.